Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) JUPEB admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. Successful completion of JUPEB programme leads to direct admission into 200 level.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2019/2020 session.
About COOU JUPEB Programme
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admission into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Anambra State and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
COOU [ANSU] JUPEB Admission Requirements for 2019/2020
Candidates intending to apply for admission into JUPEB Programme of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University are expected to have obtained five credits which must include English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings in either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB. Upon admission, the candidate is expected to choose only three (3) subjects relevant to the area he/ she wishes to study.
Subjects Available for ANSU JPEB Porgramme Admission 2019/2020
|Options/ Fields||Subject Combinations|
|1||Arts||Igbo/Literature In English/Christian Religious Studies (ILCRS)|
|Arts||Economics/CRS/Literature In English (ECRSL)|
|Arts||CRS/Literature In English/ Government (CRSLG)|
|2||Social Sciences||Government/ Economics/Mathematics (GEM)|
|Social Sciences||Government/ Economics/Geography (GEG)|
|Social Sciences||Literature In English / Economics/Government (LEG)|
|Social Sciences||Government /Literature In English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)|
|Social Sciences||Government/ Economics/CRS (GECRS)|
|Social Sciences||Biology/Economics/Government (BEG)|
|Social Sciences||Biology/Government/ Christian Religious Studies (BECRS)|
|3||Management Sciences||Government /Economics/Mathematics (GEM)|
|Management Sciences||Mathematics/Economics /Geography (MEG)|
|5||Environmental Sciences||Mathematics/ Chemistry /Geography (MCG)|
|Environmental Sciences||Mathematics/ Geography/Physics (MGP)|
|Environmental Sciences||Mathematics/ Geography/Economics (MGE)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subjects combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for the admission into Degree Programmes in Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojugwu University, Anambra State, Nigeria.
How To Apply For ANSU JUPEB Admission For 2019/2020 Session
Pay the application fee of N15,000.00 through remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; The invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Visit coou.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB portal from the portal dropdown
- Click on generate application invoice
- Input your phone no. and submit to generate invoice
- Make payment in any bank
- After payment, return to the portal
- Click to fill application, input your RRR to proceed with the application, fill the form and attach your passport
- Recent color passport photograph
- Submit and print your slip
- Proceed to COOU JUPEB office Igbariam campus with your slip for processing.
- Applicants into 2019/2020 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and Personal Telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combinations. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES ›› Phone: 08037741403, 08037373569, 07033733883
N/B: Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree
Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria including CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY
CLOSING DATE: Submission of online forms will close on Friday, 27th November 2019 at 11:59pm
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.