COOU (ANSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2018/2019 Is Out
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU supplementary admission form for 2018/2019 academic session is available. Note that COOU is formerly known as Anambra State University (ANSU).
The members of the general public are hereby informed.
The management of COOU has announced the sales of forms for supplementary admission into her undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. Candidates who wish to study at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, COOU, can now apply for various courses. You will find the available courses in this post.
Eligibility Criteria for ANSU (COOU) Supplementary Admission
The candidates who must have applied to COOU for admission through JAMB, must have scored 170 or above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and must have satisfied the University’s Entry Requirements into the course for which application is made.
- Candidates who have previously applied but have not been offered admission should go to admission office of the University to discuss with the admission officer about any of the courses listed above and have their admission processed.
- But Candidates who didn’t use Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as first choice should go to JAMB website and change their first choice University to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University before registering for our Post-UTME selecting any of the above listed courses.
COOU (ANSU) Programmes Available for Supplementary Admission
The under-listed courses are available for candidates seeking supplementary admission into first degree programmes of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
- AGRIC ECONOMICS & EXTENSION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- CROP SCIENCE AND HORTICULTURE
- EDUCATION & IGBO
- ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- IGBO AND LINGUISTICS
- INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- FORESTRY, WILDLIFE & ECOTOURISM
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- SOIL SCIENCE
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- EDUCATION & MATHS
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION & ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION & POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PRIMARY & ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
How to Apply for ANSU Supplementary Admission for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, at any branch of these designated banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc.
Candidates are required to further do the following:
- Pay at any branch of these Banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc. Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates following payment at the banks listed above.
- Upload their recent Passports photographs, Senior School Certificate Examination Results JAMB UTME Result slips, Email and GSM numbers while completing the online registration. click here to register
Candidates who fail to upload their SSCE Results, UTME Result slips, GSM Numbers, Email and Passport photographs on their registration form shall be disqualified from the screening process. click here to register
Candidates are also required to upload their O’level Results in the JAMB portal immediately if you have not done so, Else you will not be considered for Admission by JAMB.
Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed. Please contact the following GSM number: 08060378049 or send your problem to this email [email protected] in case of any login problem or visit the ICT Unit of the University. click here to register.
Visit this Link to log in Your problems to create tickets for resolution. www.teneceschoolsupport.com.