Corona Schools recruitment for 2014 in form of the Corona i-Teach Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2014 has commenced. Application invitations for the i-Teach Graduate Trainee Programme as commenced. Interested and equally qualified persons can start sending applications for the recruitment exercise.
Corona Schools 2014 i-Teach Graduate Teacher Trainee Recruitment Program
Corona i-Teach is a programme aimed at empowering and equipping young graduates for 21st century classroom practice, irrespective of their initial academic discipline. This 21st century teacher development programme intends to attract our nation’s most promising future leaders into the teaching profession. The programme will involve a 4 month wide spectrum core teacher and personal development training programme which will utilize various forms of training methodologies useful for adult learning and engagement.
Why Start A Career Through The Corona I-Teach Programme
- A world class educational institution with 21st century teaching tools.
- Industry competitive salary and compensation structure.
- Opportunities for personal development and structured career growth.
- Teaching is for the best brains, and you are ONE!
- A Second Class Upper (2:1) Degree from a recognised institution in and outside Nigeria.
- Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than a year ago.
- Applicants must be within 21 and 26 years of age.
- Readiness to embrace teaching as a first and preferred career option.
- No prior teaching experience required.
- Above average ICT skills.
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in a foreign language is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Not Stated so it is advisable to apply as soon as you get this information.
How To Apply for Corona Schools Recruitment 2014
Interested and qualified candidates should who are interested in applying for the Corona i-Teach Graduate Teacher Trainee Prog 2014 should: Click here to apply online
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for a test.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.