EXTENSION: Covenant University Post-UTME/DE Form for 2020/2021 Admission
Covenant University Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 admission is out on sale. This admission exercise if for admission into CU undergraduate degree programmes.
The management of Covenant University hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full-time basis.
Due to an increase in demand for the extension of the application window for the 2020/2021 admission into Covenant University, the general public and interested applicants are hereby notified that the application portal is opened and online screening of applicants has began. To apply, follow the instruction below..
Candidates are expected to check out the list of registrable courses/programmes at Covenant University before applying for admission. Below are the 2017/2018 full-time degree programmes you can apply for;
MUST SEE: List of Covenant University Courses (Undergraduate)
Covenant University Post-UTME Screening – Who is Eligible?
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How To Apply For Covenant University (CU) Post UTME Screening for 2020/2021 Session
Visit: admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 20120/2021 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2018 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING:
There will be a Computer-based Post-UTME screening, which will take place at Covenant University, Canaan Land, Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State.
The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking.
How Much is Covenant University Admission Form?
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening.
ALSO SEE: Covenant University School Fees
Applying With Awaiting Result
Yes, you can apply for Covenant University admission with awaiting result but candidates are expected to have obtained at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/GCE O‘Level//NECO/NABTEB and/or its equivalent. This must not be more than two (2) sittings..
Application Closing Date: NOT STATED.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out.