If you are ready to Shock the Creativity and compete for 1500 EUR, then Register your team HERE
Creative Shock is an annual business case competition for students from all around the world. Participants every year are gathered to solve business, marketing and PR problems for social enterprises and organizations.
Creative Shock is a part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) initiative, which aims to develop creativity, entrepreneurship and innovations among youth in more than 50 countries every year. Competition is organized by ISM Students Association and ISM University of Management and Economics.
In 2013 Creative Shock almost doubled the number of participants compared to 2012 by reaching more than 90 teams with 320 participants from all over the world. By encouraging students to solve various business problems for social businesses and organizations, BZN start “Startup AWARDS 2013” elected Creative Shock’13 as “Entrepreneurship Promotion Project of the Year”.
To reach the Finals of “Creative Shock” and become one of the Top 5 teams, your team has to complete several rounds.
- • Participants of the competition have to make a team of 3 to 4 members.
• During the first challenge teams have to solve a social business case.
• During the second stage teams are challenged to create a guerilla marketing strategy for international social organizations and present the solution in a video form. It‘s a real chance to make an impact on our society, business and environment.
• The best five teams will reach the finals, which will be held at ISM University of Management and Economics in Vilnius on the 5-7th of December.
• These teams will have only one night to solve the final case study and compete with each other for 1500 EUR grand prize established by Danske Bank. Lectures, networking event and team building activities will be included in the final three days event in Vilnius. You can read more about the Finals Here.
Events Timing Schedule
- Registration: October 1 – October 19
• 1st Round: October 20 – 29
• 2nd Round: October 30 – November 9
• Results of preliminary rounds: November 15
• The Finals: December 5 – 7
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are advised to: Register Their team Here.
October 19th, 2014
For More Information: Visit the Official Website HERE
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.