Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH change of course procedure for newly-admitted students for the 2016/2017 academic session has been released.
All students who have just been admitted into CRUTECH WHO who desire to change their Programme or Course of study during the 2016/17 session are to note the following.
2016/2017 CRUTECH Change of Course Procedure for First Year Students
The following are the steps to take to change your course;
- Students should first pay their acceptance fee of Ten Thousand Naira only to the designated Banks for their Faculty.
- Collect change of course form from the Admissions Office.
- Approval to change of course will depend on available vacancies in the required programmes.
- After approval, a student will be required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N 5,000.00) only into the Faculty designated Bank.
- Thereafter, the student can proceed to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to also effect the change there.
These are the instructions to follow in order to complete the CRUTECH range of course.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.