Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH management has announced the deadline for the payment of school fees for the 2017/2018 academic session. All students are hereby informed.
The management also released a notification concerning admission status of first year students that are yet to pay their school fees. See full details below.
Deadline For Payment Of Fees To Retain Admission Status By First Year Students
- All First Year Students should pay their full school fees on or before 30th April, 2018.
- Only First Year Students who have met the about condition will be eligible to participate in the First Semester Examinations.
- Complying with the condition will also facilitate the generation of matriculation numbers for all eligible students, possession of matriculation number is a prerequisite for participation in the examinations
- First Year Students who fail to pay up their full school fees on or before the stipulated date shall forfeit their admission and/or studentship in the University for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
- First Year students who pay full school fees after 30th April, 2018 shall be allowed to defer admission to 2018/2019 Academic Session.
All concerned should please note and comply with these directives.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.