DAMCO is currently currently hiring talented and highly motivated individuals into the role of Business Development Executive. Are you a result-driven, internationally minded graduate that is ready to be challenged in a high-pace environment? If the answer is yes, and you can see yourself growing in the global logistics and supply chain industry, then keep reading! The DAMCO International Graduate Programme can be the start of a great career in a truly global organization with boundless opportunities for the right candidate.
The broad objective of programme is to accelerate your development towards becoming a logistics professional, with the potential for a stellar career within the company. As a graduate candidate you will be part of the company’s two year international graduate programme if successful.
DAMCO is part of the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group, a values-driven Fortune, 500 company and worldwide conglomerate, operating in some 130 countries with a workforce of some 120,000 employees.
Requirements for the DAMCO Graduate Business Development Executive Program
- Recent university graduates with above-average degrees in any stream
- Limited but some work experience (max 2 years professional experience)
- Mature, professional personality with excellent communication skills
- Absolute fluency in English (additional/local languages a plus)
- Natural networker and collaborator
- Global mindset, social and intercultural competency
- Previous international experience is an advantage
The responsibilities that come with the position of Graduate Business Executive are:
- Directly manage and sell to a specific portfolio of customers within the Premier Sales Methodology
- Suggest appropriate target accounts that can be included in his/her Portfolio, which will be ultimately approved by the direct report
- Consistently look for new accounts that can be included into the portfolio but understand the need to have a consistent and focused approach
- As Premier Sales workshops are rolled out and new lanes added ensure to have focus on this lanes and that selected portfolio accounts are geared towards these lanes
- Understand and fully follow and engage in the Premier Sales Methodology
- Act as the single and main contact for all accounts assigned to the portfolio, in respect to commercial activities
- Build and maintain relationships with as many key contacts/decision makers as possible inside customers organization and enhance a long-lasting business partnerships
- Include key DAMCO personnel into the relationship to ensure that relationships run as deep as possible into both organizations
- Understand and translate the local needs of the Customers and share and engage within the DAMCO organization
- Promote DAMCO in the market place
- Be the “voice” of the customer identifying issues and addressing them throughout the organization in a proactive manner
- Must understand CRM and SMART reporting and ensure that they use these tools in accordance to company guidelines
- Must personally update all information into the CRM as required by the company
- Constantly update their own skills and knowledge with the trade lanes in the Premier Sales rollouts
How to Apply
To apply for the position of Graduate Business Executive on DAMCO official site, click here
The deadline for the submission of all applications is 31st March, 2016
Best of luck in your application!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.