Delta State University (DELSU) Direct Entry form for 2022/2023 is out on sale. The management of Delta State University announced the commencement of sales of the DELSU D.E. admission form and admission screening details for the coming academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State University (DELSU) Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session through JAMB Direct Entry.
Online application will start from Monday, August 15, 2022.
DELSU Direct Entry Admission Eligibility
All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2022/2023 Admission Screening.
How to Apply for DELSU Direct Entry Admission Form
Candidates are required to visit www.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.delsuonline.com
- Click apply for admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address. These will be used to communicate the date and venue of the screening test to candidates
- Submit the form and click pay online or generate PIN.
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for online payment
- After payment return to www.delsuonline.com to complete the form
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
Foreign Students Notice
Prospective foreign students (Non-Nigerians resident in Nigeria) are invited to transfer their courses of study in JAMB to Delta State University, Abraka as conducive provisions have been made for their stay in the University.
Application Closing Date
Application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Friday, September 16, 2022. The school will communicate to DELSU Direct Entry candidates on date and time for screening in due course.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e., DIRECT ENTRY registration slip, SSCE/WASC result, OND, A’level, NCE, Local Government of Origin and Birth certificate.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
- Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact ONLY the University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com or through WhatsApp via 08053023824 (please no calls) for more information.
We wish you the very best with your application!!!