Delta State University, DELSU Postgraduate admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale. Candidates willing to gain admission into any DELSU postgraduate programme are advised to apply for the 2018/2019 admission.
LATEST UPDATE: DELSU Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019 Is Out | Check
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into DELSU Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Professional Masters, Academic Masters and Doctorate (Ph.D) programmes.
General DELSU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
DELSU Postgraduate General Admission Requirements.
- Candidates for postgraduate studies must have a degree or its equivalent from a Senate-recognized institution. They must have also obtained at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in WASC, NECO, GCE (Ordinary Level), or NABTEB at not more than two sittings. Pass in English or Mathematics is not acceptable. Also, ACE and TC II are not acceptable. (No equivalent to WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB). Please note that there will be no waiver for anybody seeking admission into any of the programmes.
- A candidate applying for Ph.D. in any programme must have obtained at least a weighted average score of 60% overall or a CGPA of 3.50 in a scale of 5.00 .
- Candidates applying for academic Master Degree (M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A. and LL.M.) must be holders of bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least “Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate.
- Candidates applying for professional Master Degree must be holders of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from Delta State University, Abraka or any other accredited university with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate or a Higher National Diploma with Upper Credit from a Senate-recognized polytechnic.
- Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must be holders of a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least a “Third Class Honours” degree or a HND (Lower Credit) recognized by Senate.
DELSU Postgraduate – How to Apply.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2018/2019 PG Admission Form online and to also generate an application virtual pin of N31,000.00 (thirty-one thousand naira) only. Payment should be made at any of the following designated banks: Ecobank, UBA Zenith Bank, Unity Bank and Fidelity Bank
Note: All applicants must submit photocopies of the following documents:
- 2 Hard copies of downloaded Application Form
- Transcript of all previous qualifications obtained
- WASC; NECO; GCE or NABTEB Certificate (not TC II)
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption or Exclusion Certificate obtained from NYSC Office only
- A 3–5 page research proposal indicating area of research interest (for Ph.D. candidates)
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the home page of the Website com before completing the Application Form.
Candidates should submit the hard copies of their applications along with other relevant documents at the Postgraduate School Office, Abraka on or before 30th June, 2018. List of those offered provisional admission into any programme will be published in the Postgraduate School at Abraka Campus. Screening of provisionally admitted candidates and payment of fees will commence immediately thereafter and end on 31st August, 2018.
Best wishes from NGScholars!!!