Delta State University, DELSU pre degree supplementary admission form for 2023/2024 academic session is out on sale. The management of DELSU is currently selling forms for supplementary admission into her pre-degree programme.
Candidates that are interested in applying for the Delta State University Pre-degree supplementary admission are should hereby take note. You can now purchase admission form and apply.
The Delta State University (DELSU) management invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university pre-degree programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
DELSU Pre-Degree Available Courses
The following programmes are available:
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|Forestry and Wide Life|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|English and Literary Studies|
|Fine & Applied Arts|
|History & International Studies|
|Accounting and Finance|
|Banking and Finance|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|Fine Art Education|
|Guidance and Counseling|
|Human Kinetics Education|
|Library & Information Science|
|Political Science Education|
|Religious Studies Education|
|Social Studies Education|
|COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
|Pharmacology and Therapeutics|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|Animal & Environmental Biology|
|Biological Technology (SLT)|
|Biochemistry Technology (SLT)|
|Physics & Electronics Tech (SLT)|
|Environmental Science (SLT)|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|Geography and Regional Planning|
|FACULTY OF PHARMACY|
DELSU Supplementary Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
- Candidates should possess five credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. Candidates for Pharmacy and Nursing Science degree programmes must have the five credits at one sitting.
- Specific Departmental admission requirements are as indicated in the UTME brochure for Delta State University, Abraka.
- Candidates must register with JAMB and write the 2023 UTME and should score a minimum of DELSU JAMB cut-off point and make DELSU thier first Choice.
- Candidates should ensure that the course (programme) they register in JAMB is the same with the course (programme) they intend to pursue in the DELSU Pre-degree Programme.
How to Apply for DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form
Applicants should visit Delta State University portal https://portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual pin and proceed with the virtual pin to make payment of Twenty thousand (N20,000:00) Naira at any of the following University approved banks: Eco Bank, Fidelity Bank, UBA, Unity bank & Zenith Bank. Upon payment, applicants should proceed to fill the application form online, submit and print out a personal copy.
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Select the Start button
- Click on Pre-Degree and complete the form.
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated.
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
Closing Date: Application Commences on the 30th of October, 2023 and concludes on the 1st of February, 2024.
Date of Entrance Examination: Scheduled for Friday, 2nd February, 2024.
Items Required for Writing the Entrance Examination: Candidates are expected to come along with their Printed Photo Card, without which they would not be allowed into the examination venue.