Students can apply to the Delta State Bursary and Scholarships Board for 2022/2023 bursary and scholarships. It is hereby announced for the information of the general public and particularly students of Delta State origin, that the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has commenced online Bursary registration for 2022/2023 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS).
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board hereby invite applications from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2022/2023 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
Eligibility Criteria For Delta State Bursary and Scholarship – 2022/2023 Academic Session
Only students of Delta State origin who meet the following criteria can apply for the Delta State students’ bursary and scholarship award 2022/2023.
All Applicants must:
- Must have National Identification Number (NIN)
- Be Registered full-time students only of any Government approved Public and Private Tertiary Institutions. (PGD, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible)
- Either be in Second year (200 level and above) in the University, ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics/ Monotechnics and NCE II-III in the College of Education.
- Must have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
- Applicants must indicate their level/year and their department/course of study.
How To Apply For Delta State Scholarship And Bursary
Applicants who want to apply for the 2015/2016 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award) are to follow the steps outlined below;
- Click on this link to get started then click on APPLY HERE to submit your Bursary form.
- Applicants are to fill out the Fresh Application section A form and submit
- You will be charged Eight Hundred Naira (800.00) non-refundable online processing fee using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- The online acknowledgement card should be downloaded and printed for your personal record.
Registration /Opening of the site is for the period of four (4) weeks (January 17th – February 17th 2023)
While the time frame for the verified list to be returned to the board is four weeks.
There shall be PHYSICAL VERIFICATION at the close of registration
Any list found to contact fictitious names will be Blacklisted.
We wish you the very best with your application!!!