Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, DSPZ HND admission form for 2019/2020 academic session is out. Admission forms for admission into DSPZ Higher National Diploma programmes are now on sale for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from interested persons for admission into the following Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the coming academic session.
Delta State Poly Ozoro HND Courses Available for Admission
Here are the HND courses on offer at Delta State Poly Ozoro (DSPZ) and their duration. HND courses of two (2) years duration are available in the following programmes;
1. School of Agriculture
- Agricultural Extension and Management
- Fishery Technology
2. School of Business Studies
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration & Management
- Office Technology & Management
3. School of Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
4. School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
5. School of Science ad Technology
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Physics & Electronics Option
- Chemistry Option
- Biochemistry Option
- Microbiology Option
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro HND Admission Requirements
Here are the requirements needed for admission for Delta State Poly HND programme for the 2019/2020 academic session;
Candidates for any of the HND courses listed above must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the polytechnic with a minimum of lower credit or equivalent qualifications from other similar institutions whose courses have earned NBTE Accreditation. However, for HND Business Administration and Management, only ND in Business Administration or Marketing is acceptable.
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) courses listed above must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic with a minimum of lower credit or equivalent qualifications from other similar institutions whose courses have earned NBTE Accreditation.
- However, for HND Business Administration & Management, only ND in Business Administration or Marketing is acceptable.
- Similarly, for HND Computer Science, ND Computer Science, Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with a major in Computer Education, not below merit level grade and CPEI of Computer Professionals of Nigeria (CPN) with at least lower credit grade are acceptable.
- In addition, candidates must have satisfied the Delta State Polytechnic,
Ozoro Matriculation requirements for the National Diploma Programme and must have at least one-year Post-National Diploma (ND) Industrial Experience.
- Evidence of the relevant one-year Post-ND Industrial Experience and academic transcript(s) from the candidate’s institution must be submitted along with the application for the Higher National Diploma admission
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro HND Form and How To Apply for Admission for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The Applications Fee for all candidates is N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
(ii) Fill in your personal data and select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
Note: Under Programme type: select HIGHER National Diploma Under Department, select department of your choice (E.g. Higher National Diploma Accountancy)
(iii)Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
(iv)An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
Application Closing Date
The application closing date for Delta State Poly Ozoro HND programme for the 2019/2020 academic session
DSPZ HND Admission Screening Date
Date of Screening Exercise: We will update you as soon as we have the information.
Venue: Various Heads of Department Offices.
NOTE: You are strictly advised to adhere to the above instructions, please.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.