Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro, DSPZ Pos-UTME registration form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The sales of DSPZ Post-UTME application form has now commenced. Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro Post-UTME cut-off mark and screening dates have also been announced.
Eligibility Criteria for Delta State Poly Ozoro Post-UTME Screening for 2020/2021 (Who Can Apply?)
(i) All candidates who chose the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as first and/or second choice and scored 140 and above in the UTME for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
(ii) Those who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, but wish to be considered for admission to the Institution and scored the aforementioned cut off mark are also eligible to take part in the Screening Exercise.
How To Apply For Delta State Poly Ozoro Post-UTME Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Method of Application:
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N5,000 (Five thousand naira) only. All interested candidates should pay the aforementioned Screening Fee in favour of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro in any branch of First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Unity Bank and IC Global Bank in Ozoro Branch only and obtain Scratch Card from same bank.
- Visit the Polytechnic portal dspz.mycportal.com and click on online Application, then click on start A New Application.
- Fill all your personal data and select programme type, School and Department.
Thereafter you click “Pay with Card” to make application fee payment with Verve or MasterCard (inter switch enabled card).
Delta State Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Dates, Venues & Details – 2020/2021
(i) The Screening Fee for all candidates is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
(ii) Fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
(iii) Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
(iv) An Application Number will be generated after successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
(v) All candidates are required to appear before the various screening Panels with the following:
- Five (5) recent passport photographs.
- Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
- Examination results to include: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Two copies of your on-line Screening Application Form.
- Candidates who chose the institution as 2nd and 3rd choice must change to Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro as their first choice before they will be considered for admission.
- Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
The closing date for all applications is November 30th, 2020.