Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara HND admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out is out. The commencement of DESPO HND form sales was announced by the management of the Polytechnic for the general public to know.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Delta State Polytechnic (DSP) Otefe-Oghara Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for 2019/2020 session.
List of Delta State Poly HND Courses/Programmes Available
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines and Electronic & Telecommunication Options).
- Mechanical Engineering (Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
- Science Laboratory Technology(SLT) with options in:
- Environmental Biology
- Physics Electronics
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara HND Admission Requirements
- National Diploma from NBTE Accredited Polytechnic with at least lower credit.
- Evidence of participation in Industrial Training (ID for one year.
- Five (5) O’Level credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- Candidates with pass in ND must have at least two (2) years post ND qualification experience.
How To Apply For Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara HND Admission for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Candidates who want to apply for admission into Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara HND programmes are to:
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N 10,500.00)made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the required information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
DESPO HND Admission Screening Dates (Schedule) for 2019/2020 Session
creening shall hold simultaneously for all courses on 29th and 30th October, 2019 at the various Departments.
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- Four (4) recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the form purchased
- Certificates/Statements of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter or regularization
ALSO SEE: DESPO HND Admission Departmental Screening Schedule Out
Application Closing Date
Interested Candidates should apply on or before 22nd October, 2019.
We wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.