EBSU 7th – 11th convocation ceremony date has been announced. The academic outfit cost and payment details has also been released. Graduands that will be convocated are hereby informed.
Graduands of Ebonyi State University are to follow the guidelines as stated below
- Graduates of professional courses (Law, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Science, Medicine/Surgery) N30,000.00. All other graduates N25,000.00. NB: Make these payments into EBSU Unity Bank A/C NO: 0027279577, Abakaliki OR any other Unity Bank Branch. Present your evidence of payment to your Faculty Officer for authentication and collection of the convocation materials.
- If you had paid and collected your certificate previously, you are required to show the receipt of payment for collection of certificate and then pay for convocation as follows:
- Graduands of professional courses – N15,000.00
- Other graduands – N10,000.00
- To ensure you return the gowns in good condition not later than 13th March, 2020, you are required to make a refundable cash deposit of N5, 000.00, which will be refunded to you on the return of the gown. Late return carries a penalty charge of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira) per gown per day.
- ALL PG GRADUANDS are expected to pay either N30,000.00 or N25,000.00 respectively and or N15,000.00 or N10,000. as the case may be for convocation and collection of certificate (see item 1 and 2 above). Finally, they should proceed to PostGraduate School to pay/collect their academic gowns
Congratulations on your graduation!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.