Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post-UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session admission is out. The Ebonyi State University cut-off mark for the screening exercise has also been announced. All the information you need to successfully apply for the EBSU screening are as follows.
Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of post UTME/DE screening forms for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Is EBSU Post-UTME Form Out?
Yes! The management of EBSU has started selling forms for the 2022/2023 Post-UTME screening.
Who Can Apply? (Eligibility Criteria)
The steps outlined below should be followed in order to create a payment invoice for interested candidates who must have obtained a score of 140 or higher on the 2022/2023 UTME. Also, they must have made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their top choice institution.
Other candidates who are willing to transfer to EBSU can also follow the steps below to apply.
Direct Entry Candidates
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and other candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice.
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here – https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/.
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: How To Prepare & Succeed In Your Post-UTME Screening.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out.
We wish you the very best!