Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post-UTME screening form (supplementary) for 2020/2021 academic session admission is out. The Ebonyi State University Post-UTME cut-off mark has also been announced. EBUS cut-off mark for admission is 160 for 2020/2021 academic session.
Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of post UTME/DE screening forms for the 2020/2021 academic session.
When Is EBSU Post-UTME Registration Starting?
The registration shall commence on Monday, 22nd June, 2020 and end date is not specified
Eligibility for EBSU Post-UTME 2020/2021 Screening
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate payment invoice
How To Apply For EBSU Post-UTME Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: How To Prepare & Succeed In Your Post-UTME Screening
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2020/2021
We wish you the very best!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.