Edo State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form 2022/2023 Is Out
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme of the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS), Godwin Abbey Road, Benin City.
Applicants must possess the following:
- WAEC/NECO (O’Level) with at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR NECO (English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) at one sitting.
- Must not be less than Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
How to Apply
- Visit the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences portal at https://ecns.waeup.org/applicants/ase7. Click on “Register for application” to begin the application process. Complete the registration form.
- Please note your email and password as you will be required to log in with them to complete your application.
- The application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) to the college and N200.00 (Two hundred Naira only) to the Nursing and Midwifery Committee, Edo State.
The application opened on Wednesday 1st, February 2023 and will close Tuesday 14th, March 2023.
Examination Date, Time & Venue
Date: March 16th & 17th, 2023.
Time: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Venue: Edo CNS Computer Lab
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Only applicants with valid Government identification will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre.