Edo State Polytechnic Post-UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session admission is out on sale. Note that this the school formerly called Edo State Institute of Technology and Management.
The sale is for National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes of the institution formerly called Edo State Institute of Technology & Management (ESITM Usen).
Application are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2023/2024 for admission into the following Edo State Polytechnic National Diploma (Full-time) programmes.
Candidates awaiting results (WAEC/NECO/Equivalent Exams) can also apply for admission.
List of Edo State Polytechnic Courses/Programmes
Below are the available Edo State Polytechnic / ESITM Usen ND Courses available for admission:
School of Engineering
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production/Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Welding & Fabrication
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Agric Technology
School of Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
School of Environmental Studies
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Quantity Survey
New Course Alert!: The school now offers HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTANCY, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION and BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
Edo State Poly Post-UTME and Admission Requirements
This section discusses admission eligibility and criteria for Edo State Poly Post-UTME screening:
Candidate must fulfil the following criteria:
Five Credit level Passes in G.C.E ‘O’ level, Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE) or NBTE at not more than two sittings. The five subjects must include Mathematics and English Language and any other three subjects in relevant areas. And must have scored the required EDOPOLY cut-off mark in the current UTME in addition to other requirements that will be determined thy the Admission Board from time to time.
How To Apply For Edo State Polytechnic Post-UTME
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION FOR ESITM ADMISSION
The application cost is N5,000.
The procedure for the 2023/2024 Application for Admission for first-time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.edopoly.edu.ng/ Click on Apply for Admission.
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME 2021/2022
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue.
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to log in.
- Please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information to start the application process.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph.
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Application Closing Date
Application for Edo State Polytechnic Post-UTME will close June 6th, 2023.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out.