Ekiti State University, EKSU Academic calendar for the first semester of the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. The calendar aids both Lecturers and students of the institution. The academic calendar contains key events and activities that should be noted and duly considered by the students of the university.
All students of Ekiti State University are hereby notified that the proposed academic calendar for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. You can now go online to check the calendar.
EKSU Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The academic calendar for the new session contains key events and occurrences for the 2019/2020 academic session, the university has been scheduled to resume 4th of November but the academic calendar is still very important to the students.
EKSU Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Academic Session [1st Semester]
- Monday 4th November 2019 – Registration begins
- Friday 8th November 2019 – Registration ends
- Monday 11th November 2019 – Orientation Programme begins
- Friday 29th November 2019 – Orientation Programme ends
- Monday 2nd December 2019 – Lecture begins
- Friday 20th December 2019 – Christmas Break begins
- Friday 3rd January 2020 – Christmas Break ends
- Monday 16th February 2020 – Continuous Assessment Begins
- Friday 21st February 2020 – Continuous Assessment ends
- Friday 27th March 2020 – Lectures end
- Monday 30th March 2020 – Revision begins
- Friday 3rd April 2020 – Revision ends
- Friday 6th April 2020 – Examinations Begin
- Friday 27th April 2020 – Examinations End
- Registration outline/Orientation – 4 weeks
- Lectures – 14 weeks
- Revisions – 1 week
- Examinations – 3 weeks
We wish you a prosperous 2019/2020 academic session!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.