The Ekiti State University,EKSU has announced the availability of the part-time admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session. Interested candidates are advised to apply for admission for the new academic session.
Courses Available For Admission 2016/2017
Here are the courses available for admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. B.Sc. Accounting
2. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
3. B.Sc. Business Administration
4. B.Sc. Economics
5. B.Sc. Sociology
6. B.Sc. Psychology
7. B.Sc. Geography
8. B.Sc. Political Science
9. B.Sc. History and International Studies
10. HND Conversion Programme
Requirement For The Admission 2016/2017
The Requirements for admission are;
1. Candidates should have HND with a minimum of lower credits.
2. Candidates should have HND with a pass, with PGD in relevant discipline
3. Candidates should have at least 5 credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subject
4. Candidates should have ND with a minimum of UPPER CREDIT.
How To Apply 2016/2017
To apply for the Eksu admission 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates should visit the school portal at http://eportal.eksu.edu.ng
2. Candidates are to pay a sum of Eleven thousand naira only (N11,000) with ATM
Closing Date 2016/2017
The closing date for the part-time admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is October 21st, 2016.