Ekiti State University, EKSU Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session is out on sale. The sales of EKSU admission screening for the session has now commenced for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2022/2023 academic session, that the online screening exercise has commenced.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 160 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concessions to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
Who Can Apply For EKSU Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening?
- Only the candidates who choose EKSU and scored 160 and above in the last UTME and are eligible for the post UTME screening.
- The University minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) are 250, 220 and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice and effect the change on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission. Please, note that EKSU accepts JUPEB (minimum of 7 points) and NOT IJMB for admission.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How to Apply for EKSU-Post UTME Form
- To apply for 2021/2022 UTME/DE go to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng. click on ADMISSION (click here), you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signup, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard, applicants are to login using their CORRECT Email or JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter your password provided while signing up.
- On your dashboard select the type of application (2022/2023 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting the applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as their first choice will have to fill in all their correct details first of which is their JAMB Registration Number on the form page.
The next page requires PAYMENT FOR THE PUTME SCREENING FORM, click on PAY NOW to redirect you to REMITA online Payment.
- On Successful payment, the application form will be opened, attach your 1″ x 1″ coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
- Any candidates who fail to participate in the Ekiti State University Post-JAMB screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- EKSU gives concessions to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
EKSU Post-UTME Screening Dates for 2022-2023
EKSU Post-UTME screening exercise will commence on 3rd October 2022 (please, note that there will be no examination).
Candidates who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released.
We wish you all the very best!