Ekiti State University, EKSU Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. The sales of EKSU admission screening for the session has now commenced for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
The University will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.
EKSU Post-UTME and DE Screening Dates for 2020/2021 Academic Session
All UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who have chosen Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2020/2021 academic session, should be notified that the online screening exercise will take place between 18th July, 2018 to
3rd August, 2018 (now October 5th, 2018).
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
Eligibility Criteria for EKSU Post-UTME / DE Screening
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
EKSU Post-UTME Form and How To Apply For Screening Exercise For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and dick on 2020/2021 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Click on ‘new applicant’ and provide the required details to create account (make your Jamb registration number is your password), after which a link would be sent to your email address. Click on the link to complete your registration and you would be redirected back, to online application portal page. Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as password to login.
- Select 2020/2021 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
- Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release
- Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
- The screening date and time would be obtained on the printout.
- EKSU will admit candidates for Medicine this session..
- Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Already Selling Post-UTME Forms– 2020/2021
We wish you all the very best!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.