Ekiti State University, EKSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. The sales of EKSU admission screening for the session has now commenced for both UTME and DE candidates.
The University will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University. This means that EKSU cut-off mark for admission is 180 for 2017/2018 academic session.
EKSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Dates for 2017/2018 Academic Session
All UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who have chosen Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2017/2018 academic session, should be notified that the online screening exercise will take place between Monday, 4th to Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU accepts 150 and above in the UTME for our pre-degree students only.
Eligibility Criteria for EKSU Post-UTME Screening
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How To Apply For EKSU Post-UTME Screening For 2017/2018 Academic Session
- Log on to eportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on Screening of UTME/DE Application.
- Download payment slip. The downloading will require you to supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
- Take the payment slip to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
- Log on to the eportal.eksu.edu.ng to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your 1” x 1” colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note that UTME & DE No. is your User ID while the Transaction ID obtained from the bank is your password)
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release
- Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
We wish you all the very best!!!