Ekiti State University, EKSU Professional Masters Degree form for 2016/17 session has been announced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates into the Professional Master Degree programmes of Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
Available EKSU Professional Postgraduate Degree Programmes:
1 Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Master of Project Management (MPM)
1. All applicants seeking admission into any of the Master’s Degree programmes must have five Credit passes at O Level in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Applicants must possess the following requirements:
i. Bachelor’s degree (not below Second Class Low. Division) from a recognized University in any discipline.
ii Bachelor’s degree (Third Class) plus Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Management Sciences or cognate fields from a recognized university
iii. Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit plus PGD from a recognized University.
Master of Project Management (MPM)
i. Bachelor’s degree not below Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University in the Social, Arts and Management Sciences. ii. Bachelor’s degree (Third Class) plus PGD from recognized University
iii Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower credit plus PGD from a recognized university.
How To Apply For EKSU Professional Masters Degree Programme
Candidates interested in applying for EKSU Masters Degree Admission are to visit any of the following Liaison Offices to obtain the application form on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only into HERITAGE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER 6002335062 with ACCOUNT NAME : POSTGRADUATE FEES.
- OSUN STATE (OSOGBO): 18, Obafemi Awolowo Way, beside Boorepo Chemist, Aiyetoro, Osogbo, Osun State. 08181583828
- ABUJA: Bezalee Educational Consult, Komasi Crescent, Aminu Kano Way, Wuse 2, Abuja. 08076092318
- LAGOS (OMOLE): Northgate Learning Centre, 10, redemption close, Omole Phase 2, Lagos. 08076092289
- LAGOS (IKEJA): Bezalee Educational Consult, Banoqex Group Building, 68/72 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. 08058598474
- LAGOS (YABA): 2, McEwen Street, Sabo Yaba, By KFC Eatery. 08058598079
- IBADAN 1: 61, Ibikunle Avenue, Bodija Housing Estate, Ibadan.
- IBADAN 2: No 1, Oluyole Way, Favours Building, New Bodija, Ibadan. 08076192785
- PORTHARCOURT: Bezalee Educational Consult. 08150971241
- LOKOJA: Lokoja Business School, 2 Chris Alli Close, Jelosimi Plaza, Opposite State Police Headquarters. 08035634973
- AKURE: Olufunmilayo Schools and College Ltd. 21, Oyemekun Road, Akure. 08075490707
Also, attach photocopies of credentials to the completed application form and submit at the designated office.
NOTE: Kindly note that the Secretary College of Postgraduate Studies MUST receive reports and officially dispatched transcripts of academic records before the application form(s) could be processed.
For Further Enquiries, please contact:
The Secretary, College of Postgraduate Studies, Ekiti State University, P.M.B 5363, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria. Email: [email protected] 08035020013, 08062655555.