As part of efforts to make the collection of certificates easier as well as to amply with the COV1D-19 protocols, the Management of Ekiti State University. Ado-Ekiti, has decided to put in place measures to reduce the influx, of alumni members into the campus for the purpose of processing certificates and for transcripts.
Accordingly. Management is introducing the following procedure for online processing of certificates and/or transcripts to minimize overcrowding/assemblage of people in line with the COVID-19 protocols:
PROCEDURE FOR THE COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATES AND/OR TRANSCRIPTS
- Applicants are to pay the stipulated fees for the collection of certificates through Remita into the designated University accounts.
- Applicants are to complete, submit and download a personal copy of the form for the release of certificates online at www.eksu.edu.ng
- Applicants are to submit evidence of payment and scanned copy of Notification of Result alongside the form before online submission.
- Applicants should wait to be contacted through E-mail or SMS on the readiness of the Certificates Notification of Results and/or Transcripts for collection.
- Collection of Certificates and Transcripts shall be between the hours of 9.00a.m. and 4.00 p.m. (Monday – Friday) daily.
- All Alumni who are yet to collect their certificates are hereby required to do so not later than 31st December, 2020. Those who fail to collect before the deadline (31st December, 2020) shall be made to pay a penalty fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, for the first year with effect from the date of Senate approval of the result. There shall also be an additional penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for the subsequent years, thereafter.
Requirements for Collection:
1. Original Statement of Result/Notification of Result
2. Student’s Identity Card or letter of Identification from the Department
3. Two Passport Photographs
4. Payment of N25,000 into EKSU IGR Account Number (UBA) 2018375354.
5. Evidence of Clearance from
(a) Alumni Office
(b) Advancement Centre and
(c) Academic Affairs office Please note that owners of these Certificates who fail to collect them on or before 31st December, 2020 will be surcharged.
Grateful for strict compliance.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.