The Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) School of Nursing admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is out on sale. The School of Nursing admission form has been made available for interested members of the public to purchase and to apply for EKSUTH admission.
Applications are hereby invited from the management of Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital for the School of Nursing admission application for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The aim of the EKSU School of Nursing is to prepare competent polyvalent nurse practitioners who will use problem solving skills in providing safe, acceptable, effective and affordable health services to meet the health needs of individual families and the community.
EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2022. Candidates are allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO results.
How To Apply for EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission
- Log on to www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make payment online.
Note: Payments are to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and summary of your application.
EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Closing Date
i. Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N12,000 [Twelve Thousand Naira Only].
ii. Examination Details: As stated on your application slip.
iii. Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
iv. For Enquiries: Send an email to [email protected] or Call: 07036338235, 08073831771, 08036050986, 09069924870
1. DO NOT PAY INTO ANY INDIVIDUAL/ AGENT/ PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
2. SCRATCH CARDS/32-DIGIT PIN OBTAINED WILL BE USED TO CHECK RESULTS
3. LOSS OF SCRATCH CARD/32-DIGIT PIN WILL ATTRACT REPLACEMENT FEES