The Enterprise Bank Graduate Employment Scheme (EGES) 2014 is ongoing and applications are currently being invited from interested and qualified individuals. To apply for the programme, you are advised to follow the guidelines below:
About The Bank
Enterprise Bank was incorporated on August 5, 2011 as a limited liability company with a commercial banking licence. The Bank is wholly owned by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria. The Bank currently operates from its Head Office at Plot 143 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos with one hundred and fifty (150) functional branches located in various parts of Nigeria. Enterprise Bank is inviting candidates to apply for its 2014 Graduate Employment Scheme (EGES).
Enterprise Bank Graduate Employment Scheme (EGES) 2014
About The Program
The scheme was designed to bridge the gap between the innovative entrepreneurial ideas of young school leavers and access to the right financial support to transform the ideas into concrete money making enterprises.
- • Are you a graduate?
• Do you have a viable business idea?
• Do you already have a small existing business?
• Are you ready to take charge of your financial future? Then this is for you!
Education & Experience
- • HND / Degree qualification
• 0-3 years experience.
The following documentation will be required from interested participants for eligibility:
- • Duly accepted offer letter for the facility
• Duly executed SME application form
• Irrevocable letter of undertaking to domicile all proceeds to Enterprise Bank
• Request letter
• Key man insurance by EBL appointed insurance company
• Satisfactory credit bureau report
• Satisfactory confrmation of Applicant’s Degree certificate
• 6 months statement of account where applicable
• Customer asset report where applicable – this report shows a summary of the discounted value of the customers asset and liability
• Letter of undertaking not to secure additional facility from any other bank without the written consent of Enterprise Bank.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to download the EGES Application Forms
All applications should be submitted to any of the following Enterprise Bank Branch:
• Click here to View Bank Branches Nationwide