Applications are ongoing for the post of Entry-Level Sales Executives (OND) at Guinness Nigeria Plc (a Diageo company).
Are you made of more? Here at Guinness Nigeria we are looking for Sales Executives that are made of more: more passion, more drive, more authenticity, and more flair than a traditional sales executive. This is not just a job; this is an opportunity to be part of an amazing team who are the custodians of our iconic brands like Guinness Foreign Extra Stout (FES), Smirnoff, Baileys, Harp, Malta Guinness and many more.
At Guinness Nigeria, we are constantly evolving as an organization that provides real opportunities for personal and career growth for our employees. We work with pace and passion, we love what we do and the people we work with. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Entry-Level Sales Executives (OND) vacancy at Guinness Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Sales Executive
- • The Sales Executive role is our entry level route into the sales function.
• The Sales Executive role is one that requires the ability to build strong commercial relationships with our customers.
• Managing and developing your own accounts is a core part of the role and you will be responsible for activations, preselling and order taking.
The Right Person:
- • We are looking for sales executives with a strong desire to build a career in sales and a real passion to win. In addition, our sales executives are expected to have the following qualifications and capabilities:
- • Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with 1 year commercial expertise gained across Sales / Consumer Marketing or Sales Management.
• Good communication skills –written and verbal
• Good IT skills
• High degree of integrity
• Good inter personal skills
• Willingness to work across Nigeria.
• Previous selling experience is desired but not essential (full training in the Diageo Way of Selling will be provided).
Application Closing Date
5th, November, 2014
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.