ESUT Post-UTME form for 2020/2021admission screening is out on sale. The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) cut-off mark and screening examination dates have also been released.
Applications are invited from candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME for admission via Post-UTME into degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
When Will ESUT Post-UTME Registration Start?
In fact, ESUT Post UTME registration has started. The on-line registration started on Monday, 10th August, 2020 and shall end on Friday, 11th September, 2020. The website closes on Saturday, 12th September, 2020 at 12 midnight.
Candidates Eligible for ESUT Screening
ESUT cut-off mark is 160, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.
ESUT Post-UTME Form and How To Apply For Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- All candidates must upload their 0′ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres.
- Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC and NECO (August/September) 2020 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after December 31, 2020, shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their 0′ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
ATTESTATION: Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to be screened online. They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar transcripts of their results.
WARNING: The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Already Selling Post-UTME Forms– 2018/2019
We wish you the very best with the admission screening!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.