ESUT Post-UTME form for 2022/2023 admission screening is out on sale. The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) cut-off mark and screening examxination dates have also been released.
Applications are invited from candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME for admission via Post-UTME into degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
When Will ESUT Post-UTME Registration Start?
In fact, ESUT Post UTME registration has started. Online registration starts on Tuesday, 27th September 2022 and ends on Wednesday 30th October 2022. The portal closes on Thursday, 1st November, 2022.
Candidates Eligible for ESUT Screening
ESUT cut-off mark is 160, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200. The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.
How Much Is The Form?
Two Thousand Naira Only as mandated by the FG. Eligible and interested candidates are to commence online registration from 27th September by generating invoice of N2,000 from ESUT Portal – portal.esut.edu.ng and paying of the invoice sum of N2,000 as processing fee through any Commercial Bank with Interswitch option.
ESUT Post-UTME Form and How To Apply
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2022/2023 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- All candidates must upload their 0′ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres.
- Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC and NECO (August/September) 2020 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after December 31, 2022, shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their 0′ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
ATTESTATION: Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to be screened online. They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar transcripts of their results.
WARNING: The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
We wish you the very best with the admission screening!