FCE Eha-Amufu school fees schedule as well as procedures for payment of the fees for the 2014/2015 academic session has been released. All students of the institution, both new and returning are hereby informed to proceed with their tuition as well other sundry fees payment. See below the details of the fees.
FCE Eha-amufu 2014/2015 School Fees Schedule
ACCEPTANCE FEE : N 5000.
Hostel Accommodation in two categories based on the quality of structure:
CATEGORY A: N 8 000 BOTH FOR MALES AND FEMALES
CATEGORY B: N 5000 FEMALES ONLY
NOTE: DEVELOPMENT LEVY: N20,000.00
All first year students ( NCE 1) are expected to pay the above DEVELOPMENT FEEthrough E-Tranzact platform in any bank. This can be paid once or in twoinstallments of Ten thousand naira each (N10,000.00). The development fee iscompulsory for all first year in addition to their school fees.
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
1. Print your payment invoice before proceeding with payment. Print it here
2. Proceed to any bank with your printed payment invoice and pay your school fees through Etranzact platform and obtain your confirmation Order Number.
3. Proceed to your portal www.fceehamufu.com with the Confirmation Order Number to complete your payment registration.
4. Print out your online school fees receipt together with your invoice and proceed to the bursary unit to obtain your College receipt
5. CLICK on dummy registration in your portal and print out your ONLINE DUMMY COURSE REGISTRATION FORM and go to your staff adviser to approve your courses before proceeding with your first semester course registration.
6. School fees payment and registration ends on Friday 30th January, 2015
All first years student must pay their development fees before they can access their course registration forms online.