Federal College of Education, FCE Obudu Post-UTME screening form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. FCE Obudu Post-UTME cut-off mark and procedure to register for the screening exercise for the 2017/2018 admission have been announced.
All candidates who chose Federal College of Education, Obudu in programme affliation with the University of Calabar as First Choice Institution; and scored 120 and above in the 2017 JAMB examination should register for Post UTME Aptitude test by following the guideline below.
How To Apply For FCE Obudu Post-UTME Screening For 2017/2018 Academic Session
- Log on to www.apply.fceobudu.edu.ng and generate a Remita Number (RRR)
- The application form cost N 3,000 only. This covers Aptitude Test/Screening fee of 2000 and portal charges of 1000. Make the payment either to First Bank or Zenith Bank.
- Then follow the steps outlined below:
- After the payment in bank Use the RRR on www.apply.fceobudu.edu.ng to continue your registration.
- Complete Application form online and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of copies of credentials to the duly completed Application Form and submit to the Degree Programme Unit
Application Closing Date
Applications for the FCE Obudu Post-UTME screening will close on Wednesday, 27 September 2017.
Aptitude Test Schedule for 2017/2018
- Candidates should be available for the Aptitude test which will be computer based on Wednesday, 4th October, 2017.
- Candidates should bring to the Aptitude test venue photocopies of Attestation slip and JAMB result slip showing candidates photograph
DIRECT ENTRY (POST NCE ONLY) who chose the Degree Programme should follow steps i – v above. They should be available for screening on Thursday, 5th October 2017.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.