Federal College of Education, FCE Obudu Post-UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session is out. FCE Obudu Post-UTME cut-off mark and procedure to register for the screening exercise for the 2023/2024 admission have been announced.
All candidates who chose Federal College of Education, Obudu in programme affliation with the University of Calabar as First Choice Institution; and scored 140 and above in the 2023 JAMB examination and 100 in NCE should register for Post UTME Aptitude test by following the guideline below.
How To Apply For FCE Obudu Post-UTME Screening For 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Log on to www.apply.fceobudu.edu.ng and generate a Remita Number (RRR)
- The application form cost N 3,000 only. This covers Aptitude Test/Screening fee of 2000 and portal charges of 1000. Make the payment either to First Bank or Zenith Bank.
- Then follow the steps outlined below:
- After the payment in bank Use the RRR on www.apply.fceobudu.edu.ng to continue your registration.
- Complete Application form online and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of copies of credentials to the duly completed Application Form and submit to the Degree Programme Unit
Screening date will be announced later.