FCE (Special) Oyo supplementary Post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session is out. This is the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo Post-UTME form for 2023/2024 admission exercise into NCE programmes.
Applications are invited from candidates who sat for the 2023 UTME for admission to NCE programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo Supplementary Screening Eligibility
- Candidate(s) who made the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo as their choice of institution during the 2023 UTME and whose score is 100 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose the College initially but scored 100 and above are also eligible to apply after effecting a change of institution to the college and making the college the first choice.
- Candidates who score below 100 marks in 2023 UTME
- Candidates with deficiencies in SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO), (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only) results or equivalent.
Requirements for the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo Screening Exercise
- The candidate will be expected to complete the admission screening form on-line form.
- 2 copies of UTME e-notification of results slip.
- Original and photocopy of the print-out copy of the online completed admission screening application form.
- SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO) (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only) results or equivalent.
- Change of Institution print out slip by candidates who did not choose the College originally as its first choice Institution.
How to Apply for FCE (Special) Oyo Supplementary Screening
- Proceed to log on to www.nceportal.fcesoyo.edu.ng to make a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening at any Commercial Bank/Online through Remita Platform.
- Please note that full payment for these items is required for completion and submission of the application form.
- Carefully complete and submit the online application form.
- Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 100kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eye glasses or veil and,
- Print out the Online Application Form to ascertain successful registration.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS ON-LINE
Candidates are to please take note that the deadline for submission of the application for the admission screening on the College website is Wednesday, 13th September, 2023 Time: 4.00 pm
TIME OF COMMENCEMENT OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE
TIME: 9.00a.m prompt
VENUE: Oba Adeyemi Hall
DATE: Thursday, 14th September, 2023
For enquiry, contact College Admission and Academic Board unit or the following GSM Numbers:08066325099, 07037568846, 08027871670.