FCE Zaria admission list is out. These are the Federal College of Education, Zaria NCE and Degree admission lists (1st batch) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of FCE Zaria announced the release of first batch of Degree (B.Ed/B Sc (Ed)) and NCE admission lists for 2018/19 session following the conduct of Post UTME screening. Candidates can therefore now check their FCE Zaria admission status.
How To Check FCE Zaria NCE Admission Lists 2018/2019
Follow the steps below to check your admission status:
Federal College Of Education, Zaria NCE candidates are hereby implored to check their admission status online by following steps below;
- Firstly, go to Federal College of Education, Zaria admission status checking portal located at
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate field.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission’ to access your admission status.
B.Ed/B Sc (Ed) candidates are to go to http://www.fcezaria.net/admission-abu.php to access their admission status and print their admission letter.
Successfully admitted? Such candidates should decide either to accept or reject the offer. See how to reject or accept admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal.
- First of all, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2018/2019 FCE Zaria admission status.
Candidates who applied for admission into the college NCE and Bachelors programme but cannot see their names on the first batch list should wait for the FCE Zaria 2nd batch admission list.
ALSO SEE: FCE Zaria School Fees Schedule 2018/2019
We congratulate all those candidates whose names appear on the NCE and Degree FCE Zaria admission list.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.