FCET Akoka Post-UTME Form 2015/2016 Is out
Federal College Of Education (Technical), FCET Akoka Post-UTME form for 2015/2016 admission is out. The FCET Akoka 2015 admission application opened sometimes back in 2015. All persons who are still interested in the admission can still apply. However, the closing date is very close.
The Federal College Of Education (Technical), Akoka in Affiliation with University Of Benin, Benin City, hereby invites application from candidates who are qualified. Below are the qualification criteria.
FCET Akoka Cut-off Mark for 2015/16 Admission
The Post-UTME Cut Off Score is 180 marks and above in 2015 UTME for admission into the Bachelor of Science Education [B.Sc(Ed)] and Bachelor of Arts [B.A(Ed)] Degree Programmes.
The College conducts aptitude tests and interviews as part of screening exercise for all UTME candidates seeking admission into the College. Additionally, being an ICT–driven institution, prospective candidates must have the capacity to operate in an ICT environment.
Direct Entry Admission Into FCET Akoka
- Holders of university degrees, HND, ND, NCE or equivalent qualifications may proceed from Part II
- Only candidates with credit and merit grade at NCE, ND and HND level in relevant courses from reputable institutions are eligible to apply.
How To Apply For FCET Akoka Post-UTME Screening — 2015/2016
All candidates should follow the outline below to complete the FCET Akoka admission form for the 2015/2016 academic session; The procedure for the 2015/2016 Post-UTME Entry Screening application of FCET Akoka is as follows:
- Visit www.fcet-akoka.edu.ng
- Click on POST-UTME Screening Test 2015/2016
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- A link is displayed ‘Download past questions to practice’
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.(No correction will be accepted after the closing date)
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Application Closing Date
All application for 2015/2016 FCET Post-UTME screening should be done between 7.00am Wednesday 23rd December, 2015 and 12 midnight on Monday 25th January 2016.
Documents and Items to take to Screening Center
Candidate are to come to the FCET Akoka Post-UTME screening centres with the following:
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise. We wish you the very best with your applications!!!