The management of FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada has announced that the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released online.
All the candidates that attended FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada’s just concluded interview are hereby implored to check for their names on the list.
How to Check FCT School of Nursing Admission List 2022/2023
Successfully admitted candidates should click the link below to check for their names.
FCT School of Nursing Admission Screening Exercise
Successfully admitted candidates are to report for screening according to their State schedule as follow:
- Date: 30th May – 3rd June 2022
- Venue: Conference Hall of FCT College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada, Abuja,
- Time: 8.00 each day.
Candidates are to come along with original copies of the following:
- Birth Certificates or Declaration of age.
- First School Leaving Certificate/ Testimonial (Primary School).
- WAEC/NECO/GCE Certificate of ALL Schools attended at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Letter of State of Origin (Indigene Certificate).
- Testimonial of all Secondary Schools attended.
NB: Pregnant Women /Candidates below 17 years of age are not qualified.
PHOTOCOPIES OF ANY OF THE DOCUMENTS LISTED ABOVE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Failure to comply with the above instructions will disqualify you.