Federal Polytechnic Idah, FEPODA Post-UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. The IDAHPOLY Post UTME screening dates have been announced for the admission exercise.
The Federal Poly Idaho Cut-off mark for 2020/2021 admission exercise has also been released. The following steps will help you to register for the Idah Poly Post-UTME screening.
Eligible candidates are hereby invited for the 2020/2021 POST-UTME admission screening exercise of Federal Polytechnic Idah into the National Diploma (ND) Programmes of the Polytechnic. The minimum Post-UTME cut-off mark/score is 140.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME Screening
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice or intend to change their institution of choice to the Polytechnic and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2019 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure.
Federal Poly Idaho Post-UTME Form & How To Apply For Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
FEPODA Application Closing Date
Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 30th November, 2020.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2020/2021
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.