Federal Polytechnic Idah, FEPODA Post-UTME screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. The IDAHPOLY Post UTME screening dates have been announced for the admission exercise.
The Federal Poly Idaho Cut-off mark for 2019/2020 admission exercise has also been released. The following steps will help you to register for the Idah Poly Post-UTME screening.
Eligible candidates are hereby invited for the 2019/2020 POST-UTME admission screening exercise of Federal Polytechnic Idah into the National Diploma (ND) Programmes of the Polytechnic. The minimum Post-UTME cut-off mark/score is 140.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME Screening
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice or intend to change their institution of choice to the Polytechnic and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2019 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure.
Federal Poly Idaho Post-UTME Form & How To Apply For Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session
To apply for the FEPODA post-UTME/admission screening exercise into National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session;
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira₦2,000.00) only;
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e.www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment online, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment” Link ;
- fill the form with valid personal e-mail address and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
iii. take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for payment of the Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00); and
- return to the Polytechnic website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on“Finish Registration” Link.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second and Other Choice of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
Federal Polytechnic Idaho Post-UTME Screening Dates (Schedule) – 2019/2020
Eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening test in two batches as follows:
- Friday 9/8/2019 –Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the:
– School of Engineering;
– School of Technology; and
– School of Environmental Studies.
- Saturday 10/08/2019 – Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the:
– School of Business Studies (SBS), and
– School of General and Administrative Studies (SOGAS).
(C) Admitted candidates would be expected to complete the Federal Polytechnic, Idah admission Form On-Line (procedures are contained therein).
- Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test.
- Candidates must provide reachable personal e-mail addresses and phone numbers as these would serve as the primary means of contacting them.
- The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
FEPODA Application Closing Date
- Completion and submission of forms On-Line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 8th August, 2019.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2019/2020
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.