Federal Polytechnic Idah, FEPODA Post-UTME screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale. The IDAHPOLY Post UTME screening dates have been announced for the admission exercise.
The Federal Poly Idaho Cut-off mark for 2018/2019 admission exercise has also been released. The following steps will help you to register for the Idah Poly Post-UTME screening.
Eligible candidates are hereby invited for the 2018/2019 POST-UTME admission screening exercise of Federal Polytechnic Idah into the National Diploma (ND) Programmes of the Polytechnic. The minimum Post-UTME cut-off mark/score is 140.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME Screening
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2018/2019 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are hereby invited for the 2018/2019 POST-UTME admission screening exercise.
Federal Poly Idaho Post-UTME Form & How To Apply For Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session
To apply for the FEPODA post-UTME/admission screening exercise into National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session;
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand, five hundred naira (N2,000.00) only, bank charges inclusive. You can click here to start.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment (N2,000.00), using Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”:
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First and Second Choice of Courses.
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size.
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
Application Closing Date
Purchase and submission of Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday 23rd August, 2018.
Federal Polytechnic Idaho Post-UTME Screening Dates (Schedule) – 2018/2019
All eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening test in two batches as follows:
- Friday 24/08/2018 – Candidates from all the departments in School of Engineering; School of Technology; and School of Environmental Studies.
- Saturday 25/08/2018 –Candidates from the departments in the School of Business Studies (SBS) and School of General and Administrative Studies (SOGAS).
Admitted candidates would be expected to complete the Federal Polytechnic, Idah Admission Form On-line (procedures are contained therein).
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2018/2019