Fed Poly Ilaro HND form 2022/2023 is out. The forms for both the Full time and part time programmes are now on sale. Interested members of the public are hereby informed.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Full-Time and Part-time HND Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
HND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants seeking HND Admission must possess:
(i) A good National Diploma not below Lower Credit and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme.
(ii) A minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
(iii) Academic Transcripts which should be sent by the student’s last Institution under confidential cover to the Registrar, the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
NO CANDIDATE WILL BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE RECEIPT OF THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
How to Apply
Candidates seeking admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at http://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from Friday, 8th June 2022.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/.
- On the portal, click on the Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment.
- Return to the portal, click on the Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated, and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSION.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO PROVIDE A NEW RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD FOR EACH OF O/LEVEL RESULT(S) USED FOR THE APPLICATION. THE RESULT CHECKED CARD(S) SHOULD BE SCRATCHED AND WRITE OUT THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NO. OF THE CARD ON THE SPACE PROVIDED ONLINE. CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUBMIT THEIR SCRATCH CARDS TO THE DESK OFFICER, ADMISSIONS OFFICE DURING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. ANY CANDIDATES WITH INVALID PIN WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED.
- SCREENING EXAMINATION WILL BE ON-LINE. ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY VALID PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESS ON THEIR FORMS. HOWEVER, NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION SHALL BE VIA THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE.
General Information For All The Above Programmes
All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for programmes for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for Programmes for which they do not have the requirements. The admission to The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof, the admission would be withdrawn.
Ilaro Poly HND Supplementary Admission Entrance Examination
Entrance examination dates for all the above Programmes will come up on will be announced later. Further instruction will be available on the institution’s website at http://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
***ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER BASED. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF OTHER DETAILS LATER
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
The closing date for the submission of online Application Form is not yet fixed.
Candidates would be given scratch cards for result checking of admission status on the day of the examination; they would not have to pay for this as it has already been charged to the invoice paid.