The Federal Polytechnic Mubi has released its Certificate programmes admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session. Interested candidates for the programme should apply for admission, as the admission procedure has started.
Admission Requirements For Fed.Poly Mubi Certificate Programmes 2016/2017
Here are the requirements for the certificate programmes Mubi certificate programmes admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates must have a minimum of four (4) O’level credit passes at SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (NBC/NTC) including at least a pass in English Language and Mathematics, or in relevant Science subjects,
2. Grade II Teachers Certificate with at least 2 merits in mathematics and English language or in relevant science subject.
3. Candidate for Advanced Certificate in Building must haves the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi Certificate in Building Technology or Equivalent qualification.
4. Candidates for the Advance Certificate in Land Surveying, cartography and Photogrammetric must possess the intermediate certificate in land surveying or cartography or photogrametry.
5. Candidates for Certificate in Hotel and Catering (ACC) must possess SSCE attempted.
6. Candidates for Confidential Secretary III (One year) and II must possess the confidential secretary IV and III Certificates or RSA with 80.35 (WPM) in short hand and Typewriting respectively. Candidates without a pass in mathematics will be considered.
How To Apply 2016/2017
To apply for the the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Certificate Programmes admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates should visit the polytechnic website at www.federalpolymubi.net.
2. Candidates should CLICK HERE to pay a sum of N5,300 either by Obtaining a PIN from bank or via Master/Debit ATM card.
For more information call the following HELP LINE: 08031540350, 08098110008
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.