The Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) Post-UTME form for 2019/2020 ND screening is out. This is the admission form for admission into National Diploma (ND) courses offered at the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure.
List of Federal College of Agriculture, Akure Courses Available/Offered for Admission (Post-UTME)
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY
- HORTICULTURE TECHNOLOGY
Who’s Qualified for FECA Post UTME (Eligibility Criteria)?
- To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) as their first choice and scored the minimum JAMB score in the 2019 UTME. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Candidates who made FECA their second, third or fourth choice but are willing to change to FECA.
- Candidates who did not choose FECA at all but are willing to change to FECA
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB are acceptable.
How To Apply For Federal College of Agric., Akure Post-UTME Screening
Candidates are required to:
2019/2020 FECA Post UTME Screening Dates (Schedule)
(i) The screening of all candidates will take place on Wednesday 25th August, 2019.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
(i) All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
(a) REMITA payment receipt for Post UTME
(b) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
(c) Printed copy of the completed FECA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
(d) One passport photograph.
(f) Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit fecaelearning.com.ng.
(ii) The venue of the screening exercise is the International Training Centre and Center for Entrepreneurship Development and Value Chain Studies (CEDVACS) Federal College of Agriculture, Akure.
(iii) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, iPad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
(iv) For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng or call 08039170136.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2019/2020
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.