Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College Of Forestry Jos (FCFJOS) National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. Cut-off mark is 140. Application cost is N2000. See details on requirements and registration below;
Eligibility For Federal College Of Forestry, Jos Post Utme 2019/2020
- Candidates should note that admission into the National Diploma Programmes of the College is through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) usually conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Candidates should read the JAMB Brochure for more information on these courses before applying.
- Science based students who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)but did not choose the college should go to JAMB website to effect Change of Institution to Federal College Of Forestry Jos (FCFJOS) immediately.
The College runs the National Diploma in science and Agricultural based fields with a minimum duration of 2 years.
The following programmes are run at ND levels:
1. Vocational Certificate Courses ( 4 – 6 Months)
2. National Diploma in Forestry Technology (2 Academic Years).
3. National Diploma in Agricultural Technology (2 Academic Years).
4. National Diploma in Horticultural Technology (2 Academic Years).
5. National Diploma in Computer Science (2 Academic Years).
6. National Diploma in Statistics (2 Academic Years).
7. National Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology (2 Academic Years).
Vocational Certificate Courses (4 – 6 Months) include:
- Forest Guard
- Horticultural Technology
- Nursery Establishment and Management
- Nursery Assistants
- Poultry Production Technology
- Silvicultural Assistants
- Beekeeping and Honey Production.
The Entry requirements of the College conforms to those set down by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB). They are as follows:
For Agricultural Technology, Forestry Technology and Horticultural Technology, the subjects must include credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Agricultural Science/Biology and any other two of Geography, Physics and Economics. Atleast a pass in Chemistry is compulsory.
For Computer Science, the subjects must include English language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two of Chemistry, Biology, Geography and Economics.
For Statistics, the subjects must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography and Economics.
For Science Laboratory Technology, the Subjects must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Geography and Economics.
How To Apply For Federal College Of Forestry, Jos Post UTME Form 2019/2020
Candidates who wish to apply for admission into any of the above listed courses are to visit the college and make payment of a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (2,000) to obtain application forms from:
Federal College of Forestry, Jos, Plateau State.
Candidates must have choose the college as first choice before purchasing their applications to stand a chance of securing admission into the college.
For more information or enquiries please contact : 08062587374 or send an email to [email protected]