Federal Fire Service, FFS, has announced a job vacancy for the position of an Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing. All members of the generals public, especially interested qualified persons, are hereby notified.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments into the vacant position below in the Federal Fire Service (FFS)
FFS Vacancy For Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing
Find below the requirements for the position of Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing at the Federal Fire Service (FIS)
Job Title: Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing – CONHESS 06
Category: Inspectorate Cadre
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Candidates should note that this Application is absolutely free!
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be dully completed and presented for sighting during screening and documentation
- Candidates are also advised to print out and guide their acknowledgement slip which will continuously be on demand throughout the exercise;
- Candidates are advised against multiple registrations which may lead to disqualification.
Best of luck from NGScholars!!!