Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruits Foreign Affairs Officer
The Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs via the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is recruiting for Foreign Affairs Officer vacancy. The Ministry hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Foreign Affairs Officer Grade II (SGL 08).
Experience is not important in this field. Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification in Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities, such as: International Studies, Sociology, Political Science, Economics, Law, Business Administration, Public Administration, History, Geography, Environmental Studies, Conflict Studies and International Business Studies.
Foreign Affairs Officer Vacancy At Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Job Title: Foreign Affairs Officer Grade II (SGL 08)
Vacancy No: FMFA-SGL08-2014
MDA: Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Grade Class: SGL08
Job Classification: Internal and External Candidates
Location: FCT, Abuja
Requirements for Ministry’s Foreign Affairs Officer
- Candidates for the post of Foreign Affairs Officer Grade II (SGL 08) must possess a relevant University Degree in the Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities, such as: International Studies, Sociology, Political Science, Economics, Law, Business Administration, Public Administration, History, Geography, Environmental Studies, Conflict Studies and International Business Studies.
- Preference will be given to Candidates with 1st Class and 2nd Class Upper Division Degrees;
- While competence in French, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese Languages, and ICT will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Applications for the 2014 Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment must be submitted not later than 13th July, 2014
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are to apply on-line via Federal Civil Service Commission’s web portal: Click here to apply online
- Only On-line application through the above Website will be processed.
- For the Avoidance of doubt, Application processing is free. Any applicant violating this instruction does so at His/Her own risk.
ALSO CHECK THE FOLLOWING RELATED JOBS
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruits Foreign Affairs Officer
- Asst Chief Foreign Affairs Officer Vacancy at Fed Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruits Principal Foreign Affairs Officer
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruits Senior Foreign Affairs Officer
We wish you the very best!!!
I really appreciate the Nigerian Government for giving young generation employment opportunity. Please when and how can I get any alert for Interview and further notification?
Application for this job closes on 13th July, 2014 and some people haven’t gotten all documents needed yet. I hope the deadline is extended.
Please,why can’t we submit applications with mobile phone
Mobile phones may not load everything you need and it’s easy to make mistakes on mobile phone.
Hello admin, is there still hope for me ? I just found out about this recruitment today being July 29.
Registration has closed since 13th of July. It is just way too late.
submitted my application long before the deadline but have not heard anything till now. has the interview be conducted? am still hoping and waiting. thanks.
Thanks and Kudos to our government for giving us the opportunity to apply once again to this job,pls if i may ask when and how are we going to receive alert or notification for the interview thanks
pls I will love to work in ministry of foreign affairs but I hv not gotten my statement of result bcos dey r still reconciling it..I graduated last year from abia state university, public administration…. so I hope dat won’t be a problem. thanks