Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti ND Part-Time admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. AdoPoly National Diploma part-time form for part-time programmes can now be purchased.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti for Part-Time programmes in the 2020/2021 Academic Session leading to the award of National Diploma (ND) in the following programmes.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for admission to The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti for National Diploma Evening Programme in the 2020/2021 Academic Session leading to the award of National Diploma.
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti ND Evening Part-Time Admission Requirements
- All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti but did not obtain a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME can apply.
- In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level relevant subject requirements at Credit level including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who scored below 150 in the last UTME but did not choose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as choice Institution can also apply.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ado ND Evening Part-Time Form
The application is in two stages viz:
- Log on to JAMB CAPS website and register via www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- You need a valid E-mail Address, Phone Number and the sum of N3,500:00 payable to JAMB through Remita. This will enable you obtain a JAMB Registration Number.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and click on applicants to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After clicking on applicants, click on generate invoice, next click the drop-down menu under PROGRAMME and select ND EVENING; next, click on the drop-down menu under COURSE to select your desired course of choice; afterwards, enter required personal details; then, click generate invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, Candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice along side the invoice generated and make payment of N11,500.00 on the Remita Platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page. (Note: before payment with debit card, print your Invoice).
- After payment, Candidates should revisit the School Portal and fill their application forms using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and the RRR must be in the Candidate’s name.
- Candidates should endeavour to print their acknowledgement slip and application form.Candidates are advised to carefully read through their forms before submission.
- Candidates should endeavour to upload details of O’level subjects to JAMB portal.
For any enquiries call 23480-8041-5584, 23470-3086-6390, 23470-3322-6929, 23490-2594-5943 or send an email to [email protected]
On-line application for admission and submission of forms will commence on Monday, 17th August, 2020 and close on Monday, 28th November, 2020.
Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng regularly for further detailed instructions on the on-line application as from Monday, 16th September, 2019.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.