Federal Polytechnic Bauchi PreND, Diploma, Certificate, IJMB and HND admission lists (First Batch) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The management of FPTB has released the lists for checking at the admission-checking portal – https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList.
Hi, 271 candidates who chose the polytechnic as first choice but are yet to fill the application form have been admitted. Please visit https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/JAMBList to confirm if you are on the list and proceed to fill the application or you won’t be able to claim the admission.
You can check your admission status at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList, if you have already filled the application form.
The released admission list (PreND, Diploma, Certificate, IJMB and HND) contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into Federal Poly Bauchi for the 2017/18 academic session. Candidates who applied for Fed Poly Bauchi 2017/2018 admission at all levels are hereby advised to visit the portal and check for their names.
How To Check Federal Poly. Bauchi Admission Lists for 2018/2019 Academic Session
The admission list of 2018 PreND, Diploma, Certificate, IJMB and HND candidates, who chose the institution can now verify their admission on the admission list-checker. Please check below.
1) Firstly, go to the 2018 Federal Poly Bauchi admission list-checking portal here
2) Select admission session
3) Enter Applicant Name/Application Number in the space provided,
4) Select Department,
5) Select Level of Study (i.e ND, HND, Pre-ND, Certificate, Diploma, etc)
6) Select your admission stream (e.g batch A or B)
7) Finally, click on the “Display List” button.
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- For candidates who obtained their O level results in the year 2011 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- You will be requried to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration December 3rd,
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance first from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after issuance of receipts.
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks.
This offer of admission is provisional and therefore, can be withdrawn at any time. If you accept this offer under the above stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance.
How To Accept/Reject Admission Offer on JAMB CAPS (for National Diploma candidates).
We wish you the best as you check!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.