Federal Polytechnic Bauchi resumption date for second semester of 2018/2019 academic session has been announced. NGScholars is using this avenue to notify all students of Federal Poly Bauchi of this development.
All members of staff, students and the general public should be informed that the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi has approved the adjusted resumption date for the Second Semester of 2018/2019 Session.
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Resumption Date [2nd Semester] 2018/2019 Academic Session
The statement released by the management of the Polytechnic announcing the resumption date and the revised academic calendar is as follows.
Resumption date for the second semester, 2018/2019 academic session has been set for Monday 16th September, 2019.
Federal Poly Bauchi 2nd Semester 2018/2019 Academic Calendar
REMAINING PART OF FIRST SEMESTER:|
- Saturday 10th – First Semester Examinations Ends
- Monday 12th – Id-el-Kabir (Expected)
- Tuesday 20th to Thursday 22nd – Admission Committee Meeting
- Monday 26th to Friday 30th – Auditing Exercise
- Tuesday 27th – Departmental Board Meeting
- Wednesday 28th – School Board Meeting
- Thursday 29th – Academic Board Meeting.
- Monday 2nd – Friday 6th – Departmental School Board Meeting
- Tuesday 10th – Wednesday 11th – Academic Board Meeting to Consider Results
- Monday 16th – Second Semester Begins / Lectures Commences
- Tuesday 1st – Independence Day
- Monday 21st – Friday 21st – First Class Test
- Tuesday 22nd – Departmental Board Meetings
- Wednesday 23rd – School Board Meetings
- Tuesday 24th – Academic Board Meeting
- Tuesday 29th – Thursday 31st – Admission Committee Meeting
- Monday 25th – Friday 29th – Second Class Test
- Tuesday 26th – Departmental Board Meeting
- Wednesday 27th – School Board Meeting
- Thursday 28th – Academic Board Meeting
- Monday 2nd – Registration of New Students Commences
- Monday 2nd – Saturday 7th – Lecture Free Week / SUG Week
- Monday 9th – Saturday 21st – Second Semester Examinations
- Thursday 19th – Academic Board Meeting
- Monday 23rd – SIWES Begins
- Wednesday 25th – Christmas Day
- Thursday 26th – Boxing Day
- Wednesday 1st – New Year
- Monday 6th – Friday 10th Auditing Exercise
- Monday 13th – Friday 17th – Departmental / School Board Meeting
- Tuesday 21st – Wednesday 22nd – Academic Board Meeting to Consider Results
- Monday 27th – Friday 31st – Summer Semester Registration
- Monday 3rd – Saturday 15th – Summer Semester Lectures
- Monday 17th – Saturday 22nd – Summer Semester Examinations
- Thursday 27th – Academic Board Meeting
- Monday 2nd – Friday 6th – Auditing Exercise
- Tuesday 10th – Departmental Board Meeting
- Wednesday 11th – School Board Meeting
- Thursday 12th – Academic Board Meeting to Consider Results
- Monday 16th – First Semester 2019/2020 Begins
We wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.