Federal Polytechnic Bida Post-UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session is out on sale. The BidaPoly Post-UTME cut-off and information on how to register for the screening exercise have also been released.
Federal Poly Bida cut-off mark for admission is 120. Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic, Bida Niger State as their first, second and Third choice are eligible to apply. Applications details and other important information can be found below.
Federal Polytechnic Bida Post-UTME Eligibility Criteria | Admission Requirements
Candidate must have obtained the mandatory cut-off point of 120 or above in year 2023 UTME.
2. Candidate must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State either as his/her the First, Second or Third choice.
3. Candidates must possess minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/NABTEB in addition to the pre-requisite combination of subjects for the desired programme of study. Those with Awaiting Results can also apply.
4. Candidate must Register For The Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration Procedure is given below.
5. Candidates must possess the following Required Documents for Online Registration:
- Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
- Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
- Passport photographs.
- Original certificate of State of origin.
Federal Poly Bida Post-UTME Screening For 2023/2024 Academic Session
Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolybida.edu.ng) click on “Post UTME Screening Link” to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only, then proceed to fill the form online.
Candidates are required to upload their Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level results obtained in not more than two sittings.
Bida Poly Post-UTME 2023 Closing Date
The Closing date for Sale of Forms is October 31, 2023.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level result(s)would not be considered for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- No physical screening, your entries will be screened online.
For further Enquires, call GSM NO: 08051774016, 08073247714, and 08183992126.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2023/2024