Federal Polytechnic, Bida ND and HND Weekend Programmes (DCE) admission forms for the 2023/2024 academic session. Sales of admission application forms for the aforementioned programmes have started.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND & HND) Weekend/Part-time Programmes tenable at the Directorate of Continuing Education of Bida Polytechnic.
List of Federal Polytechnic Bida Weekend Courses / Programmes (DCE ND, HND)
|School of Business & Management||1.Public Administration||HND/ND/NDII (Special)/ND Weekend|
|2.Marketing||HND/ND/NDII (Special)/ND Weekend|
|3.Business Administration||HND/ND/NDII (Special)/ND Weekend|
|School of Financial Studies||1.Accountancy||HND/ND/NDII (Special)/ND Weekend|
|2.Banking and Finance||HND/ND/NDII (Special)/ND Weekend|
Federal Polytechnic Bida ND & HND Weekend Admission Requirements
- Candidates for HND programmes should possess relevant National Diploma (ND) from any Polytechnic or College of Technology, accredited by National Board for Technical Education (NBTE). In addition, the candidate should possess a minimum of Five (5) credits in the relevant subjects at ‘O’ level including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates for National Diploma programmes should possess a minimum of five (5) credits in the relevant subjects at ‘O’ level including English and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings. In addition, candidates must have sat for 2021/2022 UTME and obtain minimum of 100 cut off marks irrespective of school chosen.
Duration of Weekend Programmes at Bida Poly (ND, HND)
- National Diploma (NDII special programme) weekend shall run for three (3) semesters for one (1) year.
- National Diploma weekend shall run for six (6) semesters for two (2) years.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) weekend shall run for six (6) semesters for two years.
How To Apply For Federal Poly Bida ND and HND Weekend Programmes DCE Admission 2023/2024
How Much Is BIDAPOLY DCE Form? All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic Admission Form online by using different options of payment as described on the portal, and pay a sum of TenThousand Naira (N10,000.00) only (excluding transaction charge) to the Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
STEP 1: Visit the application portal (apply.fedpolybida.edu.ng)
STEP 2: Register (New Users Only) using your personal e-mail address
STEP 3: Check your mail INBOX or SPAM to retrieve your login account.
STEP 4: Revisit the apply portal and log in with account e-mail and password
STEP 5: Click ‘submit’ and follow the rest of the guide in the portal.
Deadline Of Application:
The Closing date for sale of Forms is October 31, 2023.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
Please contact: 08183992126 and 08167470279
All interested candidates are to take note of this development!