Fed Poly Ekowe Certificate & Professional Diploma Admission Form 2018/19
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Professional Diploma and Certificate Programmes admission forms for 2018/2019 academic session are out on sale. Since the polytechnic has started selling the diploma and certificate admission forms, interested can therefore apply.
This is to inform the members of the public interested in applying for admission into Federal Polytechnic Ekowe that the school management has released the list of courses available.
ALSO SEE: Federal Poly Ekowe Admission Forms 2018/2019 (ND, HND)
List of Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Professional Diploma Courses and Certificate Programmes
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN:
- Computer Security and Forensics Network Security,
- Cyber Security ,
- Website and Mobile Design,
- Graphic Design ,
- Database Management,
- Video Editing,
- System Engineering,
- Software Engineering,
- 2D & 3D Animation Design Oil and Gas, industrial Environmental safety and Security Technology .
Certificate Programmes in:
- Hospitality and Tourism Management,
- Human Resource Management,
- Petroleum Marketing,
- Maritime and Transport Services,
- Purchasing and Supply ,
- Welding and Fabrication ,
- Heavy Duty Engine Repairs,
- Industrial and Domestic Plumbing,
- Pipe Fitting, Airconditioning and Refridgeration ,
- Electrical Wiring and Installation,
- Aquaculture Poultry,
- Management Heliculture (Snail Farming) ,
- Mechanical Technology (Maching, Turning, Milling and Grinding).
Admission Requirements for Federal Poly. Ekowe Professional Diploma and Certificate Programmes:
Candidates must have at least 3 credit passes relevant to the area of study, including English language.
How To Apply For Federal Poly Ekowe Admission Professional Diploma and Certificate Admission
Forms are available online at www.federalpolyekowe.edu.ng.
The registration portal can only be accessed with a scratch card purchased at N2000.00 and N3000 for HND from the liaison office off Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha Road Extension, near New Commissioners Quarters, Opolo, Yenagoa.
The online acknowledgement slip must be printed out and brought to the Admission officer at the Liaison office for further processing.
Application Closing Date
All applications must be fully processed on or before 15th November, 2018. For further enquiries contact: Admission Officer – 08035427795, 08136267917