Federal Poly Idah 2nd admission list for ND candidates is out. The Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) ND admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The released Federal Polytechnic Idah list is that containing names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into National Diploma programmes of the institution.
The authorities of the Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State (FPI) have now uploaded the first batch ND admission list for 2019/2020 session to the school portal. Candidates can now go online to check.
How To Check Federal Polytechnic Idah Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session
CHECKING FPI ADMISSION LIST ON JAMB PORTAL
You can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal.
- First of all, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility and login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2019/2020 FPI admission status.
When the Federal Polytechnic Idah ND admission list comes out on the school website, the following steps will apply:
CHECKING FPI ND ADMISSION LIST ON SCHOOL WEBSITE
The Federal Poly Idah ND and HND Admission Lists can be checked by following the steps below;
- Candidates should go to Federal Poly Idah admission status checking portal at
- Search for your admission status using your JAMB/FORM Number or SURNAME or DEPARTMENT.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI), Kogi State admission list (ND) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.