The Federal Polytechnic Idah full-time HND application form for 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. The IDAHPOLY form is for admission into full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes offered in the school.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes offered at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State at HND full-time level for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Courses
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology (with Options in Biology & Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry & Biochemistry).
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Library and Information Technology
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering (with Options in Electronics & Telecommunications or Power & Machine).
- Mechanical Engineering (with Options in Manufacturing or Power & Plant).
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Foundry Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENT STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Federal Poly Idah HND Admission Requirements for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes of Idah Poly are as follows:
(a). The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade and a minimum of one-year post qualification industrial work experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with Pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification industrial work experience in the specific field may be considered for admission.
(a). In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSC, obtained from WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings.
(c). All candidates, including ND graduates from the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, are to process and forward their academic transcripts report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
(d). In addition, all candidates seeking admission must have ND JAMB admission letters.
Federal Poly Idah Full-Time HND Form & How To Apply For Admission 2020/2021
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Log on to the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The closing date for the application is 31st October, 2020.
Idahpoly HND Screening Date
Screening exercises for the HND candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and on a date to be announced later. Candidates are to check the Polytechnic website for updates from 2nd November, 2020.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.