Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND Part-time form for 2020/2021 academic session are out on sale. This is for admission into Higher National Diploma programmes of Ilaro Polytechnic.
Interested persons who are willing to get a Higher National Diploma after a successful completion of their ND programmes are invited to apply for the ongoing registration for the 2020/2021 session.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR HND PROGRAMMES:
All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements.
The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof the admission would be withdrawn
Federal Poly Ilaro HND Courses Available & Offered For 2020/2021 Academic Session
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part-Time Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification for programmes in the following schools:
Part-time HND Courses:
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering with options in: (i) Electrical Power and Machines, (ii) Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, (iii) Instrumentation and Control.
Mechanical Engineering with options in: (i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology, (ii) Manufacturing Engineering Technology.
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Marketing.
- SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE:
Department: Computer Science.
Duration of all programmes: 6 Semesters in 24 calendar Months.
General Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission Requirements for Part-time Candidates
- National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the discipline. However, candidates with PASS may be considered for HND Weekend programme after a minimum of two (2) calendar years of relevant post National Diploma (ND) Industrial experience.
- Possession of the specific SSC requirements i.e WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying.
- Good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
- Minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
- Candidate’s National Diploma academic transcript should be sent by the ND awarding institution under confidential cover to: The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. ADMITTED CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE REGISTERED BEFORE RECEIPT OF ND ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT;
NOTE: ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSION.
How To Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND Admission (Part-time) – 2020/2021
Federal Poly Ilaro HND application form fee is N12,800 (twelve thousand, eight hundred naira only).
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic. Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online from June 8, 2020.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/
- On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSION.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO PROVIDE A NEW RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD FOR EACH OF O/LEVEL RESULT(S) USED FOR THE APPLICATION. THE RESULT CHECKED CARD(S) SHOULD BE SCRATCHED AND WRITE OUT THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NO. OF THE CARD ON THE SPACE PROVIDED ONLINE. CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUBMIT THEIR SCRATCH CARDS TO THE DESK OFFICER, ADMISSIONS OFFICE DURING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. ANY CANDIDATES WITH INVALID PIN WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY VALID PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ON THEIR FORMS. HOWEVER NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION SHALL BE VIA THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE.
Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission Screening Exercise
All HND (Part Time and Part-Time Weekend) candidates are required to bring the following to the screening centre:
- Copy of Application Form print out
- O’Level Result
- ND Result (Notification of Result, Certificates)
- O’Level Result Checker Card/Pin (with candidate’s name)
- Industrial Attachment Letter (IT Letter)
HND Part-time Screening Schedule
Screening exercise for HND (Part-Time weekend) Programme First Batch will be announced later.
Closing Date For HND Application
All applications for the Ilaro Polytechnic HND Part-time admission must be submitted not later than the stipulated closing date.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.